- Collecting personal information:
– The information collected will help us:
• Support customers when purchasing products.
• Answering customers’ inquiries.
• Provide you with our latest information.
• Carry out promotional activities related to FRAGILE CLUB products and services.
– To access and use some services at our website and application, you may be required to register with us personal information (Full name, Contact phone number, Email … ) All information must be accurate and legal.FRAGILE CLUB does not accept any liability related to the law of the declared information.
- Use of personal information:
– When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of email, phone, text … You can also receive email providing information. New products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information … if you subscribe to email notification.
- Sharing personal information:
– Except for the case of” Use of personal information “as stated in this policy, we are committed to not disclose your personal information to outside.
– In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement whereby they are only permitted to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases where it is absolutely necessary: (a) upon request of the legal authorities; (b) in the event that We believe that it will help us protect our legitimate rights to the law; (c) An emergency and is necessary to protect the personal safety of FRAGILE CLUB members.
- Retrieving personal information:
– At any time, you may access and correct your personal information according to the appropriate links that we provide.
- Privacy of personal information:
– When you send your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have stated above, FRAGILE CLUB is committed to protecting your personal information in every way possible. FRAGILE CLUB’s e-commerce activities, including ensuring the confidentiality of customers’ information during transactions, have been certified by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
– FRAGILE CLUB also recommends that you adhere to the following guidelines to be able to protect your personal information, including:
• Do not disclose your Username / Username and / or Password to anyone, write or use in a place where people can identify and see them.
• When choosing a password you should not choose easily identifiable information such as your full name, date of birth, phone number or some characters, numbers that can be easily identified from your name, date of birth, phone number. .
• Exit the system and browser when leaving the computer, even for a short time. If you are using a public computer, you should log out, or exit all open website windows.
• When you suspect that your password has been revealed, change your password immediately, in case of necessity immediately notify and request assistance from FRAGILE CLUB.
• In the case of illegal transactions or transactions conducted with your account or personal information without authorization or due to errors, inadvertent or intentional on your part , FRAGILE CLUB understands that you will suffer all losses or liabilities under the law when such transactions are made.
- Use of “cookies”:
– A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to your computer. You and may only be read by a web server on the domain that is giving you cookies.
– FRAGILE CLUB uses” cookies “to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online use when accessing FRAGILE CLUB without re-registering existing information.
– You can accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings to refuse all cookies if you prefer. However, if If you choose to decline cookies, this may hinder or negatively affect some cookie-dependent services and features at FRAGILE CLUB.
- Regulations on “spam”:
– Spam (spam) is the fake email sent by FRAGILE CLUB. FRAGILE CLUB confirms that it will only send email to you when and only if you have registered or used the service from our system.
– FRAGILE CLUB commits to not sell, rent or lease your email from a third party. If you inadvertently receive unsolicited email from our system due to an unintended cause, please Click on the link to refuse to receive attached emails or notifications directly to FRAGILE CLUB.
- Changes in policy:
- Contact information: